Monday, March 10, 2008

Alan and Family Posts

I will sure miss you. See you in the next life i love you a lot.Thank you for being there for me as a father and a friend. All my love Alan

Alan Wein (Rockmart, GA)


Dad Wein I you will miss you with all my heart.Thank u for letting me love your son Alan and give you four grandsons.The good Wein name will be carried on with all of your wonderful grandsons who loved and cherished you. Thank you for all the pep talks after Alan's wreck just letting him know i would take time to heal and not to give up.Well by for now take that walk down the streets of gold with god.Say hello to my Dad.
Love,
your daughter-in-law
Denise


Dear grandpa I love and miss you a lot. I will never forget you as I have your first name. I love you
your grandson,
Robert


IM REALLY GONNA MISS YOU GRAMPA ALL THOUGH I DIDN'T SEE YOU MUCH, I STILL AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE LOVE FOR YOU. ME AND ROBERT WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE LOVING FATHER YOU TAUGHT VERY WELL AND HAS BEEN A GREAT FATHER TO US!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES

QUENTIN

No comments: