Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Eric and Family Posts


I have lost a lifelong friend as well my father and coworker. I was truly honored to have been able to spend as much time with my father as I did. We have worked together for the last 24 years and I know the kind of good and honest man that he was. His dedication to his family and faith were unsurpassed. I don't know anybody who knew my father who did not enjoy his good nature and his charm. He brought joy to all who shared time with him. I will truly miss being able to work with him and talk to him. He has inspired me on so many levels to always do my best and to never get discouraged or give up. My only wish now is for his total happiness. Dad, I am sure God has prepared the perfect little cabin in a woods for you nestled along a peaceful stream surrounded by abundant wildlife and serenity. Some day I hope to join you there so we can catch up on all that has happened since you passed on. I love you and I miss you dad. I will never forget your warm loving smile. May God rest your soul in peace.

Eric (Medina)


March 10, 2008
Dad Wein was truly one of a kind. He was so kind hearted and generous with a quick wit and a great laugh. He had such a knowledge and interest in so many things. He was a great conversationalist! I will especially miss listening to him and Eric banter back and forth. They were always on the same wavelength and could always make me laugh (even at myself). He will certainly be missed, but he will live on through his children and grandchildren who share his love of learning, love of family and love of God.

Karen

No comments: